TELUS Business Connect for Microsoft Outlook
Seamlessly blend phone and video capabilities into Outlook.
Be the first to write a customer review
Integrate RingCentral directly into Microsoft Outlook with this app
Transform Outlook into a robust productivity hub with TELUS Business Connect communications and collaboration features. With your business communications in one place, you and your employees can be more productive and work more efficiently.TELUS Business Connect for Outlook creates a powerful best-of-breed solution that gives Microsoft Outlook® the best of both worlds: enterprise-caliber communications—click-to-dial, business SMS, unified directory experience, audio, and TELUS Business Connect video meetings—integrated into the most popular email client.
- Make and receive calls, and send and receive business SMS.
- Access complete communications history—calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails.
- Quickly call or SMS from Outlook contact cards.
- Schedule a meeting
- Easily connect with contacts found in mail messages- Select any phone number or name to call or text and TELUS Business Connect will suggest matching records from the directory.
- Advanced active call controls: Group calling (add up to 10 participants), transfer, flip, mute, and hold.
- View all TELUS Business Connect, personal, and Outlook contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Receive desktop notifications for incoming calls.
- Schedule and launch a meeting from a single screen and invite participants seamlessly.
- Customize user settings based on preferences.
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Schedule a meeting for yourself or in a calendar you manage for a colleagu
- Use a personal meeting ID
- Enhance security with end-to-end encryption
- If meeting attendees join before the host, direct them to a waiting room
Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook
Manage and track all business communications from your email app. With this integration, you can access all key TELUS Business Connect features in one place.
Boost employee efficiency
Improve workforce productivity by minimizing the number of applications you use to get everyday tasks done: calling, texting, and setting up meetings.
Easy to use and manage
Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware. No software or hardware to install, maintain or upgrade.
- Available for all TELUS Business Connect MVP customers
- Operation System: Window 7 32 & 64 bit, Window 8 32 & 64 bit, Window 10 32 & 64 bit
- Outlook Version: Outlook 2013 32 & 64 bit, Outlook 2016 32 & 64 bit
- Microsoft Outlook version: 2.1.3
- Hardware specifications:
- CPU: Dual-Core 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 1 GB
- TELUS Business Connect for Outlook is compatible with TELUS Business Connect Video and TELUS Business Connect Meetings