Anti-scam shield add-on protects your business phone system from scam calls by eliminating unwanted harassing phone calls from reported blacklisted phone numbers. Thus, reducing stress, interruptions and increasing productivity.
- Low latency instant interception of reported harassing phone calls.
- Users can report new scam numbers directly from their phone by pressing 9999 right after the scam call is terminated.
- Once a newly reported number is included in the community complaints database it will be automatically blocked next time, they try to call you.
- Company’s Admin can choose to review reported scam numbers before forwarding to Reverd.com (optional). By default new scam is reported directly to Reverd.
- Reduce stress, interruptions and anger.
- Stay focused on what you are doing.
- Increase productivity.
- No sensitive information required.
- No payment details stored on our server.
- No automatic top-up.
Original release date: 2020-10-12
- TELUS Business Connect phone system
- Internet access
- Web browser
Enable this integration via the TELUS Business Connect your account Admin panel:
- Login to your TELUS Business Connect Admin panel
- Click "Integrations"
- Select "Anti-scam Shield RC"
- Click the "Get it now" button
- Confirm TELUS Business Connect account
- Authorize access to allow TELUS Business Connect and Anti-scam shield RC (reverd.com) to work together
- Register / open an account with Reverd.com
- Once logged in to your Reverd account click the “Services” tab
- Create your API access token in order to enable the scam protection with just 2 clicks:
- Accept the End User License Agreement
- Click the button "Create my API token"
- Select one of the two options for forwarding the reported scam numbers to Reverd
- Report new scam directly to Reverd.com - (default)
- Report new scam trough your company IT security department
Done. You're all set and ready to go.
Mon - Fri 12:00PM - 4:00PM (UTC-06:00)