Let TELUS Business Connect for Redtail CRM enhance your experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the TELUS Business Connect Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.
Click-to-call: Place calls from within Redtail by clicking phone numbers, saving time and improving call efficiency.
Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
Contacts integration: Sync Redtail contacts to TELUS Business Connect widget for easy direct dialing and viewing contact activities from within the widget.
Contacts activities access: View contact activities from within the widget.
Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome/Firefox.
Call log sync: Sync TELUS Business Connect call log to RedtailCRM contacts automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets TELUS Business Connect engineers, platform product managers and other employees share TELUS Business Connect apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any TELUS Business Connect Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - TELUS Business Connect support is not available for these applications.
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/redtail-embeddable-ringcentral-phone/releases to download and extract the following zip file redtail-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Load dist as unpacked package by clicking the "Load Upacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
5. Login to redtailtechnology.com to verify.
Google Chrome browser latest version.