RingCentral Labs SMS and Meetings for HubSpot
Create video meeting links, send SMS messages in a workflow, or use templates to send personalized instant messages to contacts.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
RingCentral Community for Hubspot
Calls can be made using RingCentral from directly in HubSpot. After each call, the call will be automatically synced to the HubSpot call log for tracking.
We also have RingCentral for Browser extension which provide some additional features you can use: https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/hubspot
How RingCentral integrates with HubSpot
- Call with RingCentral:Outbound calls can be made using RingCentral from directly in HubSpot. After each outbound call, the call will be automatically synced to the HubSpot call log for tracking. Note: Inbound calls are not supported at this time.
- Use RingCentral Video as conference integration:After enabled in the install page, users can generate RingCentral Video links for HubSpot meetings.
- Send SMS in workflow: After enabled in the install page, users can use RingCentral in HubSpot workflow to send SMS.
- Send/Recieve SMS from HubSpot:You can also send, receive, and view SMS messages using the RingCentral integration for HubSpot. Be sure to change the toggle to log SMS messages in the contact's activity log and check the activity filter boxes for RingCentral to see these logs.
- Access the RingCentral Company Directory:Use the integration to directly call your colleagues in your RingCentral Company Directory.
- Listen to Call Recordings from HubSpot:The integration allows you to view and listen to call recordings with your contacts from directly within HubSpot.
- Powered by RingCentral Labs:This integration is developed as a RingCentral Labs project (see below).
Original release date: 2020-03-05
- Not available to free HubSpot users. You must assign a paid HubSpot Sales or Service seat to make calls. Please see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/integrate-a-third-party-calling-provider-with-hubspot
- This is an integration built by as a RingCentral Labs project by developers (see below).
- For Safari 13+ user, must disable Prevent cross-site tracking in Preference -> Privacy.
Just click connect button and authorize with your HubSpot account
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented.