Salesforce Bot by Kore.ai for RingCentral Video
Salesforce BOT, your Virtual Assistant to help you create and manage your opportunities, leads, contacts, and appointments
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Salesforce Bot App Integration with RingCentral Video
This bot lets sales reps and support agents watch and manage leads, opportunities, pipeline complexities, and cases that need attention – with the power of chatbots, the simplicity of natural language, and the convenience of speech and text – all right within RingCentral team messaging. Salesforce.com is a cloud-based CRM software that offers a broad suite of CRM applications with a focus on sales and support.
- Self-serve with natural language ease to create and change leads, opportunities, and cases, add notes, view contacts, accounts, appointments, and reports, receive alerts, and more.
- Gain multi-channel convenience by completing tasks in one channel such as the desktop app or start in one and finish in another, such as mobile.
- Get instant visibility into leads, opportunities, and cases.
- Follow up instantly using actionable, simple response options.
To get started, you will need:
- An admin or business account with Salesforce.com.
- Your user credentials.
To add the bot within team messaging, simply select “New Conversation” and enter the name of the bot, or search for the bot in “People” to add to an existing message thread. Once the bot is added, the bot will present you with a greeting. Prior to performing your first command, you will be asked to authenticate with the two items listed above. Once connected, message “help me” or “what can you do,” and the bot will provide you a list of tasks it can perform for you.
Contact us via Partner@kore.ai for pricing or help in setting up your bot
*Salesforce logo and trademark are owned by Salesforce.