With the new message hub feature users can:
- Access all RingCentral text messages, voicemails, and faxes from one place.
- Receive, play, and download voicemails
- Receive and download fax
- Send bulk text messages to up to 50 people and manage SMS conversations with 1:1 threads
With seamless integration between RingCentral and Zendesk, you can simply click to dial, eliminating misdials and improving call efficiency. Incoming calls automatically bring up matching customer records or create new Zendesk cases, enabling agents to provide quicker and more personalized responses. Let RingCentral for Zendesk streamline your help desk workflows, boost agent productivity, and improve the quality of interactions you have with your customers.
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral solution using the RingCentral unified app, directly from your Zendesk account.
- Incoming calls are matched with existing customer records and related details are instantly displayed.
- Multi-calls ticket log gives agents the option to log new inbound calls while on existing calls or continue working on current call.
- Complete call history and filtering capabilities.
- Integrated presence status across RingCentral devices.
- Always accessible via your preferred browser on Windows® or Mac®.
- Use the integration with any RingCentral endpoint, including a desk phone, mobile, or desktop app.
- Seamless integration with Zendesk
Integrating your RingCentral solution with everyday applications, such as Zendesk, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
- Streamlined business communications
RingCentral for Zendesk reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access business functionalities and accomplish their tasks.
- Exceptional customer experiences
Intuitive user interface and optimized actions, such as click to dial and customer information pop-ups, allow agents to deliver a timely, highly customized experience for all calls.
Original release date:
- RingCentral for Zendesk integration is available for RingCentral Office® Premium™ and Ultimate™ customers.
- You must have an active Zendesk account.
- Zendesk Talk Partner Edition must be enabled within Zendesk.
- Requires Windows® XP, 7, 8 and above, or Mac OS X® Mountain Lion and above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 30 and above, Firefox® 25 and above, Safari® 6.0.5 and above, or Internet Explorer® 10 and above.
- Latest update: 04/02/21