RingCentral for Zapier seamlessly integrates business communications with Zapier's automation solution. Zapier makes it easy to automate tasks between apps, and RingCentral’s integration with Zapier makes it easy to create custom workflows triggered by video meetings, voice, SMS, and fax activities on RingCentral.
- Create video meeting action
- SMS received trigger
- SMS sent trigger
- New Call Recording - Triggers when a new call recording is generated.
- Missed Call - Triggers when a new call is missed.
- SMS received - Triggers when a new SMS is received
- SMS Sent - Triggers when a new SMS is sent
- Call Ended - Triggers when a call that was connected ends.
- New Voicemail - Triggers when a new voicemail arrives in your account.
- Create a video meeting - Create an instant RingCentral Video meeting with your preferred settings.
- Send Fax - Send a new Fax using a document of your choice.
- Send SMS - Send an SMS with the text you specify.
- Generate RingOut Call - Start RingOut call to connect two phone numbers of your choice.
RingCentral for Zapier User Guide
Read the release notes
- RingCentral for Zapier is available for RingCentral Office® customers.
- You must have an active Zapier account.
- Requires Windows® 7 (or later) or Mac OS® X 10.7 Lion (or later).
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™ 41 (or later), Firefox® 37 (or later), Safari® 7.x (or later), and Internet Explorer® 11.x (or later).
- Updated 6/24/21