Zoho Desk for RingCentral with Verizon
Make every call count. Integrate your cloud communications account with Zoho Desk—the context-aware help desk software.
Be the first to write a customer review
Zoho Desk App Integration for RingCentral with Verizon
Having customer call records and customer tickets in two separate places leads to loss of valuable data and time. RingCentral with Verizon for Zoho Desk makes this process much more efficient. Agents can now make and receive calls, log them and add them as tickets—all from within Zoho Desk. This helps create streamlined data, more context, and better customer relationships.
- Don't dial. Just click—Call your customers and receive them without leaving your ticket interface.
- Know who's calling—Convert the calls into tickets and add notes via an automatic pop-up screen, for better context.
- Recall, anytime—Calls are automatically logged within Zoho Desk for better monitoring and analysis.
- Easy to setup—You can integrate Zoho Desk with RingCentral with Verizon in just a few simple steps.
- Zoho Desk for RingCentral with Verizon is available for RingCentral with Verizon Standard, Premium and Enterprise customers.
- You must have a Zoho Desk Professional or Enterprise Edition account.
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).