Integrate seamlessly with RingCentral with Verizon for Zendesk and see your helpdesk productivity increase. With RingCentral with Verizon for Zendesk running in your Zendesk account, you can use any RingCentral with Verizon device to make and take calls. You can make calls from Zendesk just by clicking on the phone number displayed on-screen. Incoming calls automatically bring up matching client records and create new Zendesk cases.
Original release date:
- Make or receive calls through your RingCentral with Verizon phone system, directly from your account within Zendesk.
- Click to dial phone numbers in any Zendesk client record to eliminate misdials and speed up response times.
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing client records and automatically displayed.
- Tickets are created automatically when a call arrives, increasing service efficiency.
- Work anytime through your favorite browser on Windows® or Mac®.
- Use any RingCentral with Verizon-enabled device: your desk phone, the RingCentral with Verizon mobile app, or RingCentral with Verizon for Desktop.
- RingCentral with Verizon for Zendesk is available for RingCentral with Verizon Premium and Enterprise customers.
- You must have an active Zendesk.com account.
- Requires Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above, Safari 6.0.5 and above, or Internet Explorer 10 and above.