Statflo for RingCentral with Verizon
Statflo's retail workflow integrates with your account so you can make, receive, and log calls using RingOut or In-App Calling.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Statflo App Integration with RingCentral with Verizon
The first integrationof RingCentral with Verizon made specifically for retail front-line staff.
Allows Statflo users to make, receive and log calls via RingOut or In-App Dialing when staff are working their local leads and time-sensitive campaigns. Provides audited results and enables your team to log better, more complete call activity. Provides "intelligent" call disposition tracking, audited call duration times (in seconds), click-to-dial call success categorization and advanced error correction.
- Increase call efficiency and save time on misdials with click-to-dial
- Save time by removing repetitive, manual and time-consuming tasks
- Improve reporting accuracy by ensuring all call activity is audited
- Help your team stay on track by streamlining important sales processes
- Adaptive, intelligent disposition tracking (changes based on call outcome)
- Audited call duration times (in seconds) which displays in reporting
- Call someone right from Statflo with simple click-to-call functionality
- Supports RingCentral with Verizon RingOut or In-App Dialing
- Track the productivity and conversion rates of campaigns managed in Statflo
- You must have a Statflo account
- You must have RingCentral with Verizon Premium or Enterprise subscription for every user
- Browsers Supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- For In-App dialing, Google Chrome must be used (IE does not support WebRTC).