Statflo for RingCentral with Verizon
Statflo's retail workflow integrates with your account so you can make, receive, and log calls using RingOut or In-App Calling.
Be the first to write a customer review
Statflo App Integration with RingCentral with Verizon
The first integrationof RingCentral with Verizon made specifically for retail front-line staff.
Allows Statflo users to make, receive and log calls via RingOut or In-App Dialing when staff are working their local leads and time-sensitive campaigns. Provides audited results and enables your team to log better, more complete call activity. Provides "intelligent" call disposition tracking, audited call duration times (in seconds), click-to-dial call success categorization and advanced error correction.
- Increase call efficiency and save time on misdials with click-to-dial
- Save time by removing repetitive, manual and time-consuming tasks
- Improve reporting accuracy by ensuring all call activity is audited
- Help your team stay on track by streamlining important sales processes
- Adaptive, intelligent disposition tracking (changes based on call outcome)
- Audited call duration times (in seconds) which displays in reporting
- Call someone right from Statflo with simple click-to-call functionality
- Supports RingCentral with Verizon RingOut or In-App Dialing
- Track the productivity and conversion rates of campaigns managed in Statflo
- You must have a Statflo account
- You must have RingCentral with Verizon Premium or Enterprise subscription for every user
- Browsers Supported: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- For In-App dialing, Google Chrome must be used (IE does not support WebRTC).