The RingCentral with Verizon Scheduler provides the following benefits:
- A single Outlook add-in for scheduling video appointments
- Easily accessible security settings: join before host, authenticated users, waiting rooms, and more.
- Seamless scheduling experience without leaving your Outlook app
End-to-end encrypted meetings are the most private. Features like joining by phone, closed captions, and recordings aren't available. Enjoy the ability to now choose to enable end-to-end encryption support for your meetings
- Available for RingCentral with Verizon subscriptions.
- Must have a Microsoft Outlook account.
- You must connect your Office 365 account to the RingCentral with Verizon app for calendar sync
- Windows: Microsoft 365 subscription, 2019. Outlook version 1910 (build 12130.20272).
- Mac: Current UI (connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription). No Outlook client app version required.
- Web browser: Modern Outlook UI when connected to Exchange Online: Microsoft 365 subscription or Outlook.com. No Outlook client app version required.
- Supports on-premise Exchange 2013, 2016, and 2019.
- Supports Outlook mobile iOS and Android devices.