Let RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce enhance your CRM and Service Management experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration works in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can now schedule meetings, in addition, to quickly assigning call dispositions, logging calls, taking notes and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Installation Made Easy: Now introducing an install wizard that will take the admin through a series of simple steps to configure the integration in 7 simple steps.
- Create a call center from the wizard
- Add and assign users to the call center from the install wizard
- Configure advanced features
- Easily manage access to reports, mobile features and recording link from the wizard
"Do Not Contact" Settings: RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce will now honor Do Not Contact (DNC) settings for records in Salesforce and prevent or alert users from placing a call or sending a text message to contacts who are marked as DNC.
- Salesforce admins have flexibility to configure two levels of enforcement for end users
- Completely block end users from calling a record under DNC
- Alert the user that the record is under DNC and let them override and call.
- The DNC settings will apply when users initiate calls or SMS through RingCentral with Verizon from the Salesforce mobile app
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage RingCentral with Verizon calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- Meetings: View your meetings in your Salesforce calendar. Configure your meeting settings within Salesforce.
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the RingCentral with Verizon Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule meetings from Salesforce.
- Integrates with the Salesforce app: Reach out to customers on the fly by calling or texting right from Account, Contact, or Lead tabs.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
- Seamless integration with Salesforce
- Integrating your RingCentral with Verizon solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
- Streamlined business communications
- RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
- Exceptional customer experiences
- Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver a timely and personalized customer experience.
Original release date: 2014-05-03
- RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce is available for RingCentral with Verizon Premium and Ultimate customers.
- You must have a Salesforce Professional (PE) or above (EE and UE).
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 - Safari is supported for Classic view only (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
- RingCentral with Verizon for Salesforce is NOT compatible with community licenses.
- High-Velocity Sales feature compatibility: ONLY available for Lightning.