Notifications+ for RingCentral with Verizon
Notifications+ allows you to configure notifications for inbound and outbound call events on your cloud communications account.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- TELUS Business Connect
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Notifications app integration for RingCentral with Verizon
Notifications+allows you to configure notifications for inbound and outbound call events on your RingCentral with Verizon® account. Notifications are customizable and delivered in real-time via SMS, email, webhook or RingCentral with Verizon Team Messaging. A summary of available features includes:
- Alerts when sensitive or inappropriate numbers are called from your account, including who placed the call.
- Know who called for help and where they are in the event of an emergency.
- Customizable notification triggers, message content and delivery options.
- Bulk orchestration of notifications and settings.
- Simulation mode to test notifications without needing to actually trigger them.
Chrome or Firefox web browser and a RingCentral with Verizon® account.
Log in to Notifications+using your RingCentral with Verizon® credentials at the following URL:
New accounts automatically receive a free 14-day trial period upon first login. After the trial period expires, you must contact your Account Executive or Sales Representative to purchase a subscription for your account.
To get started building your first notification visit the docs.