Notifications+ for RingCentral with Verizon
Notifications+ allows you to configure notifications for inbound and outbound call events on your cloud communications account.
Be the first to write a customer review
Notifications app integration for RingCentral with Verizon
Notifications+allows you to configure notifications for inbound and outbound call events on your RingCentral with Verizon® account. Notifications are customizable and delivered in real-time via SMS, email, webhook or RingCentral with Verizon Team Messaging. A summary of available features includes:
- Alerts when sensitive or inappropriate numbers are called from your account, including who placed the call.
- Know who called for help and where they are in the event of an emergency.
- Customizable notification triggers, message content and delivery options.
- Bulk orchestration of notifications and settings.
- Simulation mode to test notifications without needing to actually trigger them.
Chrome or Firefox web browser and a RingCentral with Verizon® account.
Log in to Notifications+using your RingCentral with Verizon® credentials at the following URL:
New accounts automatically receive a free 14-day trial period upon first login. After the trial period expires, you must contact your Account Executive or Sales Representative to purchase a subscription for your account.
To get started building your first notification visit the docs.