- The RingCentral with Verizon Scheduler now supports VMWare and Citrix VDI environments with Outlook 2016 and 2019.
- Select meeting settings: Use a personal meeting ID, turn the camera on/off for participants, and more.
- Configure security settings: Choose to use end-to-end encryption, require passwords, enable waiting rooms, and more.
- A single Outlook add-in for scheduling both RingCentral with Verizon Meetings and RingCentral with Verizon Video appointments
- Easily accessible security settings for both RingCentral with Verizon Meetings and RingCentral with Verizon Video
- Seamless scheduling experience without leaving your Outlook app
How to use the RingCentral Scheduler:
- Click on the RingCentral with Verizon Scheduler icon in an Outlook calendar event and add a meeting URL based on selected preferences
- When scheduling, the meeting invite will be created based on your video service set in your RingCentral with Verizon Apps (Settings>Video>Video Service). Changing the Video Service setting in the RingCentral Apps will be reflected in the Scheduler
- Once the Outlook Add-in is added to your Outlook account, you will see the add-in in both Outlook desktop apps and the Office 365 version of Outlook.
- Available for RingCentral with Verizon MVP subscriptions.
- Must have a Microsoft Outlook account.
- You must connect your Office 365 account to the RingCentral with Verizon app for calendar sync
- Windows: Microsoft 365 subscription, 2019. Outlook version 1910 (build 12130.20272).
- Mac: Current UI (connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription). No Outlook client app version is required.
- Web browser: Modern Outlook UI when connected to Exchange Online: Microsoft 365 subscription or Outlook.com. No Outlook client app version is required.
- Supports on-premise Exchange 2013, 2016, and 2019.
- Supports Outlook mobile iOS and Android devices.