RingCentral with Verizon for Microsoft 365
Transform Microsoft 365 into an enterprise-grade communication hub.
RingCentral with Verizon for Microsoft 365 App Integration
RingCentral with Verizon for Microsoft 365 brings enterprise-grade communication features directly into Outlook and Teams on the web. Click to call, start meetings, access contacts, and manage your calendar all without leaving your Microsoft cloud work environment. Drive productivity and reduce the need to flip through multiple applications with key RingCentral with Verizon features directly at your fingertips.
- Natively start, schedule, and join video meetings.
Microsoft 365 Chrome Extension:
- Call and message: Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS.
- Access call history: View your complete communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Quick calls & SMS: Click-to-call and SMS any phone number that appears in Outlook and Click on the orange call, text, and meet icons in Microsoft Teams to instantly call, text or start a video meeting.
- Set your presence: RingCentral with Verizon presence status reflects across all RingCentral endpoints.
- Integrated contacts: View all RingCentral with Verizon and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Meetings: Schedule meetings natively from the Outlook calendar, the app, or Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Active call controls: Initiate a hold, flip, multi-party call, and more.
- E911: Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
Seamless integration with Microsoft 365
Connecting RingCentral with Verizon with the productivity apps you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The RingCentral with Verizon for Microsoft 365 Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
- Available as a Chrome extension to all RingCentral with Verizon customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required