RingCentral with Verizon for Insightly
Enhance Insightly CRM with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
Insightly for RingCentral with Verizon
Let RingCentral with Verizon for Insightly enhance your experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the RingCentral with Verizon Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.
Click-to-call: Place calls from within Insightly using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
Contacts sync: Sync Insightly contacts to RingCentral with Verizon widget for easy direct dialing.
Contacts activities access: viewing contact activities from within the widget.
Call log sync: Sync RingCentral call log to Insightly automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
RingCentral Video: Click to open RingCentral with Verizon Video & syncRingCentral Video recordings to HubSpot
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/insightly-embeddable-ringcentral-phone/releases to download and extract the following zip file insightly-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Load dist as unpacked package by clicking the "Load Upacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
5. Go to https://crm.*.insightly.com to verify.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2020-04-08
Google Chrome browser latest