RingCentral with Verizon for Google
A Chrome extension to turn your Google account into a powerful business communications hub.
Add a phone to your Chrome browser with this extension for RingCentral with Verizon
About RingCentral with Verizon for Google
Seamlessly integrate your RingCentral with Verizon communications and collaboration solution with Google Cloud to create a powerful business communications hub. RingCentral with Verizon for Google is a Google Chrome extension that makes it easy for your teams to access key Verizon features without leaving their Google applications, simplifying workflow, and increasing productivity. It not only augments your Google Chrome browser with communications capabilities that you can access from anywhere on the web, but it also enhances your Google Cloud experience as well with additional features and product integrations.
RingCentral with Verizon for Google is available for RingCentral with Verizon MVP and RingCentral with Verizon Video Pro users alike. The features available to you will depend upon the service you are subscribed to.
RingCentral with Verizon Video Pro and Pro+ features
The following features are available to RingCentral with Verizon MVP and Video Pro customers.
- Access a persistent RingCentral with Verizon tab from anywhere on the web
- In the RingCentral with Verizon tab, you can quickly schedule, start, and join video meetings online
RingCentral with Verizon MVP features
RingCentral with Verizon MVP customers get all the benefits of RingCentral with Verizon Video Pro users, plus the following features that are available exclusively to MVP customers.
- Schedule and join RingCentral with Verizon Video meetings
- Join waiting rooms
- Access global dial-in numbers
Chrome browser softphone
- Access RingCentral with Verizon from any Chrome web page
- Visit the RingCentral with Verizon message hub to view or respond to texts, voicemails, and faxes
- View your complete communications history (calls, texts, and voicemails)
- Manage inbound call handling settings and active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, and more)
- Combine your RingCentral with Verizon and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Click-to-call or click-to-SMS phone numbers from any Chrome web page
- Determine a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Set your presence and view the presence of your RingCentral with Verizon and Google contacts
- Schedule meetings and invite with Google Calendar
Seamless integration with Google Chrome
Connecting RingCentral with Verizon with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The RingCentral with Verizon for Google Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Google applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Interested in starting a free RingCentral with Verizon trial? Give us a ring at 866-269-3458
Getting started and installation
The RingCentral with Verizon for Google Chrome extension can be installed from the Google Chrome Web Store. Click the "Visit Chrome Web Store" button above to install the Chrome extension.
- Available to all RingCentral with Verizon MVP, Video Pro, and Video Pro+ customers
- Available as a Chrome extension and requires the latest Chrome browser
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later), operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS