Call2Teams for RingCentral with Verizon
Connect the Microsoft Teams Dial-Pad on any device to your extension and phone number.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Call2Teams for RingCentral with Verizon App Integration
The native Teams client dial-pad calling experience across all devices including mobile.
Connect multiple Teams client devices to a single RingCentral with Verizon Account
Enable users to enjoy the full Microsoft Teams phone and calling experience whilst keeping all your RingCentral with Verizon numbers, extensions, and call flows. Call2Teams for RingCentral with Verizon is a cloud service that connects your existing RingCentral with Verizon account to users in Microsoft Teams, just like adding a second phone. There’s no hardware or software to install and the service can be set up in minutes. Bring all users under one collaboration platform by using Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, messaging, and voice; the user’s Teams experience is seamless, and your RingCentral with Verizon users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile, and certified Teams devices to make calls; it’s the pure Microsoft Teams calling experience.
- Not a 'bot' or Plugin: Users have the native unfettered Teams calling experience.
- Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing RingCentral phone.
- No software or hardware to install.
- No special configuration of your RingCentral system.
- Simply add Teams users like a new phone; keep all your desk phones as they are.
- Enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
- Retain all your custom configuration, add-on integrations, call-center, and compliance features as they are today.
- No minimum user quantity - from 1 to 10,000 users
- Pay as you go, monthly subscription model
- No up-front cost
- Use the Teams softphone on your mobile
The Office 365 tenant should be configured by a competent IT administrator with Global Admin privileges.
PowerShell experience is not required.
A spare Office 365 user license should be made available for the duration of the 15-minute set-up period
Microsoft Teams users will need an Office 365 account with one of the following licenses:
- Microsoft 365 Business Voice (without calling plan) add-on
- Phone System add-on
- Common Area Phone
- E5 license