Seamlessly integrate with your preferred cloud storage provider to easily backup your communications data.
Be the first to write a customer review
RingCentral with Verizon Archiver app integration
With RingCentral with Verizon Archiver, you can move both historical and current records, starting from the time you set up, to the cloud, immediately resolving storage limitations and freeing up resources. You can now archive call recordings, voicemails, text messages, and faxes to your Box, Smarsh, Dropbox™, or Google Drive™accounts or to an SFTP server, and securely search and retrieve past records anytime.
RingCentral with Verizon Archiver is an automatic and convenient archival solution within the RingCentral with Verizon admin portal.
Admin roles & permissions: Admins can now self-service and manage roles and permissions by assigning users to custom roles with customized archiving privileges.
Archiver is no longer in beta! Enjoy the full range of RingCentral Archiver features to seamlessly backup your communications data to your preferred storage cloud provider. New features with this release include:
- Increased awareness of data retention policy with in-app banners and design improvement
- Admins can have better control over retaining data even if extensions disable backup
- Support new languages: Portuguese, Dutch, Korean
- Archiver users will receive daily email notifications when items have failed to be archived in the past 24 hours
- Data storage—Backup your RingCentral communications data.
- Secure backups—Automatic backups happen on a regular interval with data securely transferred through SSL encryption.
- Flexible settings—Enable users to choose one or more of their communication data to be archived, while empowering administrators to set up an archive of call recordings for all of their managed extensions.
- Intuitive search—Easily search archived data via the administrative portal.
- Reliable archival—Self-service option enables you to re-archive failed uploads to your cloud storage account.
- Custom reporting—Easily create and export filtered reports by date, call direction, cloud storage, from and to phone number, and archival status.
Scalable storage solution
Archiver resolves storage limitations, enabling you to securely save and access data that exceeds the storage period offered by Verizon.
Centralized access and control
Never lose another important voicemail or message again. With just a few clicks, the information you need is at your fingertips, so you can keep projects moving forward.
Built-in search tools and filtering options enable simple reporting and streamlined audits, allowing you to track and optimize business operations anywhere, anytime.
- RingCentral with Verizon Archiver is available for RingCentral with Verizon Office® Premium™ and Ultimate™ customers.
- Storage options supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SFTP, Smarsh
- Supported browsers: Firefox 46+ (Windows, Mac), Google Chrome 50 + (Windows, Mac), Safari 9.1+ (Mac).