RingCentral Video for Salesforce makes it easy for your teams to access key video features without ever leaving their native Salesforce application, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity. Seamlessly schedule, start, and join video meetings within Salesforce.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Schedule a RingCentral Video meeting from right within Salesforce either through the RingCentral CTI App or from Salesforce Global Actions.
- Start an instant meeting from Salesforce Global Action
- See the meetings details logged as a Salesforce Event
Seamless integration with Salesforce
- Integrating your RingCentral solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
Streamlined business communications
- RingCentral for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
Exceptional customer experiences
- Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver a timely and personalized customer experience.
- Available to RingCentral Video Pro+ customers
- You must have a Salesforce Professional (PE) or above (EE and UE).
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 - Safari is supported for Classic view only (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).