RingCentral Video Ready!
RingCentral for Skype for Business now works seamlessly with RingCentral Video.
Enjoy the ability to:
- Schedule a RingCentral Video meeting within Skype for Business
- Configure your meeting settings within the app
- Choose to send an invite with text, through Skype, or for RingCentral contacts the RingCentral app
RingCentral for Skype for Business makes it easy for your teams to access RingCentral's enterprise-grade communications features without ever leaving their native Microsoft applications, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity. Seamlessly send and receive calls and SMS messages to any number, start an audio conference with up to 1,000 participants with one click, and easily initiate RingCentral Video meetings -- all within Skype for Business.
- Make and receive high-quality calls directly within RingCentral for Skype for Business to any local or international phone number, not just your Skype contacts.
- Use RingOut to easily dial the number of any Skype for Business contact.
- Send and receive SMS texts to individuals or groups right from within RingCentral for Skype for Business, even those outside your Skype contacts.
- Manage active call handling settings: multi-party calling, one-click call transfers, Call Flip, call recording, and more.
- Manage inbound call controls: send to voicemail, reply with text message, forward, ignore.
- Define your region and set unique outbound caller IDs for individual calls to meet your specific business needs.
- Hold instant, one-click audio conference calls with up to 1,000 participants
- Enable unique conference bridge access and international dial-in numbers.
- Initiate and schedule RingCentral Video meetings.
- View your complete SMS and message history
- Set your RingCentral presence status across all endpoints from within RingCentral for Skype for Business
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
► Seamless integration with Skype for Business
Connecting RingCentral with the business applications you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
RingCentral for Skype for Business reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Original release date:
- RingCentral Office Standard, Premium or Ultimate Edition
- PC with Windows 7 or later (32-bit & 64-bit) or Surface with Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Skype for Business 2015 or later
- RingCentral for Skype for Business is compatible with RingCentral Video and RingCentral Meetings
- Updated: 7/2/20