The RingCentral Scheduler provides the following benefits:
- A single Outlook add-in for scheduling both RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Video appointments
- Easily accessible security settings for both RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Video
- Seamless scheduling experience without leaving your Outlook app
- Add RingCentral Video Connector meeting details to your invites.
How to use the RingCentral Scheduler:
- Click on the RingCentral Scheduler icon in an Outlook calendar event and add a meeting URL based on selected preferences
- When scheduling, the meeting invite will be created based on your video service set in your RingCentral Apps (Settings>Video>Video Service). Changing the Video Service setting in the RingCentral Apps will be reflected in the Scheduler
- Once the Outlook Add-in is added to your Outlook account, you will see the add-in in both Outlook desktop apps and the Office 365 version of Outlook.
Original release date: 2020-03-26
- Available for RingCentral Office subscriptions.
- Must have a Microsoft Outlook account.
- You must connect your Office 365 account to the RingCentral app for calendar sync
- Windows: Microsoft 365 subscription, 2019. Outlook version 1910 (build 12130.20272).
- Mac: Current UI (connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription). No Outlook client app version required.
- Web browser: Modern Outlook UI when connected to Exchange Online: Microsoft 365 subscription or Outlook.com. No Outlook client app version required.