- Add RingCentral Video Room connector details to your meeting invites.
RingCentral for Microsoft 365 brings enterprise-grade communication features directly into Outlook and Teams on the web. Click to call, start meetings, access contacts, and manage your calendar all without leaving your Microsoft cloud work environment. Drive productivity and reduce the need to flip through multiple applications with key RingCentral features directly at your fingertips.
- Natively start, schedule, and join video meetings.
Microsoft 365 Chrome Extension:
- Call and message: Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS.
- Access call history: View your complete RingCentral communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Quick calls & SMS: Click-to-call and SMS any phone number that appears in Outlook and click on the orange call, text, and meet icons in Microsoft Teams to instantly call, text, or start a video meeting.
- Set your presence: RingCentral presence status reflects across all RingCentral endpoints.
- Integrated contacts: View all RingCentral and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- RingCentral Video: Schedule RingCentral video meetings or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, the app, or Teams chat conversations.
- Active call controls: Initiate a hold, flip, multi-party call, and more.
- Any RingCentral endpoint: Choose to make calls through the browser, RingCentral App, RingCentral Phone app, or RingOut.
- E911: Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
Seamless integration with Microsoft 365
Connecting RingCentral with the productivity apps you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The RingCentral for Microsoft 365 Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
- Available as a Chrome extension to all RingCentral MVP customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required
- RingCentral for Microsoft 365 is compatible with RingCentral Video and RingCentral Meetings
- Updated: 9/15/21