The PunchAlert integration will monitor for 911 calls and alert your internal safety team through PunchAlert.
PunchAlert is the safety app for you, your neighbors and your entire community. It’s the easiest way to stay safe, informed, and connected to the organizations in your area. Now with 911+, you can connect to local official responders better than ever before.
People everywhere are using PunchAlert to:
Organizations all over the country are using PunchAlert to:
1. Be an active PunchAlert customer with an active subscription.
2. The account used to authorize the integration must be a SuperAdmin in their instances of both ecotel and PunchAlert.
1. Sign into the PunchAlert Admin Console
2. Navigate to Admin Settings -> Tools -> Integrations
3. Select the 'Activate' link from the ecotel action menu
4. Select the 'Configure/View' link from the ecotel action menu
5. Select the 'Authorize' button on the ecotel integration detail page
a. Sign into your ecotel organizational account and authorize PunchAlert
b. Once completed the screen will return to the ecotel integration detail page
6. Select 'Enable 911 Call Monitoring' from the ecotel integration detail page
7. Once the Account ID and the Subscription ID are populated in the table on the ecotel integration detail page, the integration is active.
Mon - Fri 7:00AM - 9:00PM (UTC-05:00)
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Call Control||Control and manage phone calls in real-time|
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|