The RingCentral Meetings Plugin for Microsoft Outlook boosts your productivity by enabling you to schedule or start a meeting directly from Outlook. This seamless integration helps you manage your meetings easier than ever. A scheduled event in Outlook is automatically synchronized with your RingCentral Meetings app.
Schedule a RingCentral Meeting directly from within Outlook.
- No need to switch between apps. You can schedule a RingCentral Meeting from the Outlook toolbar.
Manage RingCentral Meetings directly in your calendar in Outlook.
- RingCentral Meeting dial-in and access are directly included when you create a new calendar event.
- Meetings are instantly synchronized. Any changes to dates and times in your scheduled Outlook events automatically update in the RingCentral Meetings app.
- Deleting a RingCentral Meeting is easy, simply remove a scheduled event from your Outlook Calendar; the updates will sync to your RingCentral Meetings app.
Start an instant RingCentral Meeting directly in Outlook.
- Start an online video conference or screen-shared meeting directly within Outlook.
- Reducing workflow by integrating RingCentral capabilities into Outlook.
- Increasing productivity by synchronizing events in Outlook and RingCentral Meetings app.
RingCentral Outlook Plugin for Mac User Guide