RingCentral for VMware - Beta
Optimize your telephony delivery in VMware.
Increase performance and call quality with this app integration for VMWare
In a typical VDI environment, RingCentral acts as any other application running in a virtual host environment. However, telephony media streams must make several extra network hops to reach the RingCentral service. If the network infrastructure is inadequate or unstable users may experience degradation in audio quality due to these extra hops.
With the RingCentral App for VMware, we work to establish a direct media channel from your remote device where VMware is installed to the RingCentral data center. This allows us to minimize the number of network hops and optimize the delivery of audio between callers.
- Use one business phone number for calling, SMS, and fax
- Staying connected has never been easier with Apps that Learn™
- Route incoming calls efficiently with a multi-level auto attendant
- Access advanced call options like Call Park, Call Flip, and more
- VMware Horizon Client 7 or later
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 and above