RingCentral Labs for Redtail CRM
Enhance Redtail CRM with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Redtail CRM Labs for RingCentral
Let RingCentral Labs for Redtail CRM enhance your experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency, and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the RingCentral Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.\
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Redtail by clicking phone numbers, saving time, and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with a 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts integration: Sync Redtail contacts to RingCentral widget for easy direct dialing and viewing contact activities from within the widget.
- Contacts activities access: View contact activities from within the widget.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome/Firefox.
- Call log sync: Sync RingCentral call log to RedtailCRM contacts automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- RingCentral Video: Click to open RingCentral Video & sync RingCentral Video recordings to HubSpot
1. Go to Github to download and extract the following zip file redtail-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to the Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Load dist as an unpacked package by clicking the "Load Unpacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
5. Login to redtailtechnology.com to verify.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers, and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2019-03-03
Google Chrome browser latest version.