Use this cloud phone to call, fax, text, conference, and hold online meetings from anywhere and on any device.
With RingCentral Phone, you can manage your phone system directly from your preferred device and OS and take your business calls, voice messages, SMS texts, and faxes anywhere. Easily separate your business communications from your personal communications on the same device, and all without using any carrier minutes.
You can also access the same capabilities on the RingCentral app, which is our unified app that lets you access team messaging, phone calling, and video meetings all from a single place.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over WiFi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Never drop another important call. Call handoffs allow you to switch from using a data network to a carrier network during a call.
- Visual Voicemail makes it easy to see who left you a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls based on your priorities.
- Bring your own device (BYOD) to work. Personal contacts are conveniently separated from your company directory.
- Single business identity - use your one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage active calls efficiently with advanced call controls to transfer, record, flip, or park the call.
- Reply to calls with automated text-to-speech messages, or send callers to voicemail without interrupting the current call.
- Department text messaging sends one text to all department members. See the entire conversation thread on one screen.
- Host and attend online meetings from your Android, and easily collaborate with screen share, integrated chat, and file sharing from your desktop or cloud storage (Box and Dropbox).
- Hold unlimited conference calls. Start or join calls with one tap, and invite up to 1000 participants by email or text.
- Easily send a fax from your Android and attach a note, photos, or files from cloud storage (Box and Dropbox).
- Manage your phone system from the palm of your hands
- Update and manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving productivity.
- Safeguard confidential business information - easily add or remove users who have access to company data customer contacts.
- Requires an existing RingCentral account. Some features are available only with select RingCentral Office plans.
- Windows 7 64-bit or later, Minimum: x64-based 2GHz processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 500 MB of hard drive space.
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or later, Intel-based processor. Minimum of 8 GB of memory and 500 MB of hard drive space.
Note: The RC Phone mobile app (iOS and Android) will be retired in Q2 2020. To access the same functionalities, users will be prompted to upgrade to the RingCentral app.