Zoho Desk for Rainbow Office
Make every call count. Integrate your cloud communications account with Zoho Desk—the context-aware help desk software.
Zoho Desk App Integration for Rainbow Office
Having customer call records and customer tickets in two separate places leads to loss of valuable data and time. Rainbow Office for Zoho Desk makes this process much more efficient. Agents can now make and receive calls, log them and add them as tickets—all from within Zoho Desk. This helps create streamlined data, more context, and better customer relationships.
- Don't dial. Just click—Call your customers and receive them without leaving your ticket interface.
- Know who's calling—Convert the calls into tickets and add notes via an automatic pop-up screen, for better context.
- Recall, anytime—Calls are automatically logged within Zoho Desk for better monitoring and analysis.
- Easy to setup—You can integrate Zoho Desk with Rainbow Office in just a few simple steps.
- Zoho Desk for Rainbow Office is available for Rainbow Office Standard, Premium and Enterprise customers.
- You must have a Zoho Desk Professional or Enterprise Edition account.
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Presence||View user presence status|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|