Unified CRM extension for Rainbow Office
Integrate RingCentral deeply with your CRM of choice.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Unified CRM extension for Rainbow Office app integration
RingCentral Labs' Unified CRM extension is a single extension for Google Chrome that integrates RingCentral unified communications capabilities into a variety of CRM cloud services -- bringing the power of a full communication suite, including a phone, text messaging, fax, and more directly into the tool salespeople live in every day.
- A communication suite embedded in your CRM. Embed all of Rainbow Office's functionality directly into your browser and CRM allowing you to place and receive calls, send SMS, check your voicemail -- all while managing your customers, opportunities and accounts.
- Keep systems in sync with one another. Keep your communication tool completely in sync with your CRM, including call history and contacts.
- Always on. The Unified CRM extension allows you to place and receive phone calls even when you are not actively using your CRM, or have closed your CRM's tab in your browser.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Pipedrive using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Synchronize your CRM's contacts with RingCentral to keep both systems up to date.
- Call/SMS/Voicemail log sync: Synchronize RingCentral call history to your CRM's contacts, opportuntiies and deals automatically (or manually) so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
About RingCentral Labs
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.