Synchronize the user’s presence state between Rainbow Office and Microsoft Teams.
Keep presence status between Rainbow Office and Microsoft Team in sync
With the aurenz Presence Hub, you keep the presence status between your Rainbow Office and Microsoft Teams in sync.
Are you annoyed by parallel calls in one phone client while you are already having a conversation or an online meeting in another client? Do you miss a reliable user presence status over all systems?
With aurenz Presence Hub SaaS, users' presence status is synchronized bidirectionally between all your communication platforms. This ensures that during a call, meeting or presentation, the "do not disturb" status applies in Rainbow Office and in Microsoft Teams and a second call is suppressed, even in Rainbow Office itself. You do not need the Microsoft Teams embedded app to enable the presence synchronization!
Do you have several Rainbow Office instances in your organisation but one Microsoft tenant for all users? That’s no problem. Presence Hub can handle status synchronization of users out of multiple Rainbow Office instances and one Microsoft Teams tenant.
Would you like to try it out right now? You are one step away, just click the "Visit page to download" button and order the SaaS for dedicated users. You can extend the service at any time for additional users or cancel monthly.
- Suppression of a second call in the Teams client if the user is already in a call via Rainbow Office. The presence status in Teams is set to "Do Not Disturb" (DND) while the user is in a phone call in Rainbow Office.
- The presence status in the Rainbow Office is set to "Do Not Disturb" (DND) if the user is in a Teams Call or Teams Meeting.
- The Presence Hub receives change notification from Microsoft Teams and the Rainbow Office. There is no polling of the actual presence status.
- Use the Microsoft Teams client and the Rainbow Office phone client like usual. The relevant presence status is synchronized automatically.
- Smart and flexible status mappings: E.g. a simple "busy" status in Microsoft due to an Outlook event should not prevent clients from receiving calls. Choose from various status mapping rules and use the one that best suits your requirements.
- Synchronize users from multiple Rainbow Office instances with one Microsoft tenant in your organisation.
- No additional user interface to control the presence status needed
- The aurenz Presence Hub is a multi-tenant cloud service and can be seamlessly connected to your Microsoft Teams tenant. You do not need the Rainbow Office for Microsoft Teams embedded app.
- Additional Feature: During a call or meeting in Rainbow Office the presence state of the user in Rainbow Office itself is set to DND. This suppresses a second call in Rainbow Office from ringing continuously over an existing call or during a meeting.
- Additional Feature: users can be prevented from turning off the "Accept queue calls" option.
How to get started
The aurenz Presence Hub is a cloud service which connects smoothly to your Microsoft Teams tenant. Please subscribe to the Presence Hub SaaS through the Microsoft AppSource marketplace, just click "Visit page to download" and you get forwarded to it. After you complete the onboarding process, which requires only a few clicks, you will be redirected to the Presence Hub home page to configure the service.
For already 40 years we have been working together with renowned sales partners worldwide. Aurenz GmbH, based in southern Germany, offers software solutions such as call analytics and accounting to optimize corporate communications. With over 40,000 customers, you can rely on excellent service and know-how. With the Presence Hub as SaaS, we now offer a significant contribution to actively improve corporate communication.