Rainbow Office for Microsoft 365 brings enterprise grade communication features directly into Outlook and Teams on the web. Click to call, start meetings, access contacts, and manage your calendar all without leaving your Microsoft cloud work environment. Drive productivity and reduce the need to flip through multiple applications with key Rainbow Office features directly at your fingertips.
- Natively start, schedule and join video meetings.
Microsoft 365 Chrome Extension:
- Call and Message: Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS.
- Access call history: View your complete Rainbow Office communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Quick calls & SMS: Click-to-call and SMS any phone number that appears in Outlook and Click on the orange call, text, and meet icons in Microsoft Teams to instantly call, text or start a video meeting.
- Set your presence: Rainbow Office presence status reflects across all Rainbow Office endpoints.
- Integrated contacts: View all Rainbow Office and Microsoft 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Video meetings: Schedule Rainbow Office Video meetings or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, the app, or Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Active call controls: Initiate a hold, flip, multi party call and more.
- Any Rainbow Office Endpoint: Choose to make calls through the browser, Rainbow Office App, Rainbow Office Phone, or RingOut.
- E911: Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
Seamless integration with Microsoft 365
Connecting Rainbow Office with the productivity apps you use every day allow you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Streamlined business communications
The Rainbow Office for Microsoft 365 Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Microsoft applications.
Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Original release date:
- Available as a Chrome extension to all Rainbow Office Office® customers.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Supported browsers: Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) are required
- Rainbow Office for Microsoft 365 is compatible with Rainbow Office Video and Rainbow Office Meetings
- Updated: 10/21/20