Genesis Emergency for Rainbow Office
Real-time 911 & emergency notifications - including lock-down and custom alerting, mobile-app-based safety tools, and more.
Be the first to write a customer review
Emergency notifications and reporting integration for Rainbow Office
GenAlert now provides enhanced alert collaboration using Adaptive Cards within the Rainbow Office Team Messaging application. Using Adaptive Cards allows all recipients to contribute to the alert, to easily flag misdials, record additional notes, and coordinate emergency response.
GenAlert's Incident Aware mobile app now also provides enhanced integration options for alerting via on-site hardware (strobe lights, overhead & hardphone paging) and adds a customizable, guided incident response framework to simplify the process of responding to, and recording the details of, any emergencies. For more information specific to the mobile app integration, visit: https://incidentaware.app/
GenAlert turns your phone system into a powerful, 2-way distress awareness system. GenAlert is our real-time emergency reporting and awareness package that detects when 911 or other emergencies are initiated and immediately notifies you via alarm, Rainbow Office Team Messaging & IM, SMS text, email and even directly via security staff phones and mobile apps.
- Brings the necessary staff into the call (listen-only) to validate and proactively improve emergency response
- Provides staff with accurate, detailed location information to ensure assistance arrives at the correct location
- Records and emails the call audio for compliance, validation, and records keeping purposes
- Gives users multiple customizable audible and visual alerting path options
Now you can rest knowing your staff are protected in the event of an emergency!
Implementing a dedicated, on-site emergency notification solution is the most cost-effective way to dramatically lower both on-site and EMS response time while adding extra security for your staff. Not only are you alerted of staff in distress, but you can attach additional important information to Alerts such as employee names, phones, health conditions, special medications, etc. When rapidly notified, your staff can attend to an emergency almost immediately and can be ready to lead help in the right direction when it arrives. This level of response has already become a legal requirement in many jurisdictions and more will follow in the coming years.
More GenAlert Features
- True, real-time, on-site alerting for 9-1-1 / other emergencies
- Can be used to initiate site-wide (or other) emergencies from Rainbow Office - connected phones, personal smart phones & devices, or other sources
- Can centrally monitor and target alerts to the correct recipients across single or multiple sites and business accounts
- Fully customizable alerting options (email, SMS, pop-ups, audible/visual alarms, in-app push notifications, custom integrations, etc.)
- Emergency notifications can be activated on any digits , and lower priority alerts can be triggered by any call criteria.
- Historical data is kept indefinitely and exportable on-demand
- Provides affordable staff safety & protection for both small and large businesses
- Doesn't interfere with, or insert itself into the actual 911 call path in any way
- Plus much, much more...