Box file sharing
Share and sync files stored on Box easily through the team messaging app
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- AT&T Office@Hand
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Box App Integration with Rainbow Office Team Messaging
Box file sharing for Rainbow Office comes pre-installed in your account. To use the Box file sharing capability, connect to your Box account when you attach a file from Box to a post you are creating.
When you integrate Box into the Rainbow Office's team messaging app, you can pull any document, presentation, image, video, or other file stored in Box right into your team message conversation of choice to share with your team without ever leaving the team messaging app.
Why Box for RingCentral app?
Productive team collaboration
Reduce the need for agents to switch between multiple applications while working in Rainbow Office.
Reduce email overload
Attach your Box files into the Rainbow Office team messaging app instead of emailing.
Organized file management
Easily pull all relevant files from Box into your Rainbow Office app projects, teams, or tasks.
Meets industry guidelines
RingCentral delivers a solution that meets industry guidelines, such as HIPAA and FINRA.
Offers added ease of use
RingCentral Archiver allows you to automatically store content in your Box Drive.
- Send faxes and other content directly from your Box account.
- Import Box files into your RingCentral teams or messages with just a few clicks.
Automatically sync files for better compliance
RingCentral for Box effortlessly archives voicemails, call recordings, SMS, and other important content right to your Box account to respect major security and compliance requirements, such as FINRA and HIPAA.
Rainbow Office Archiver benefits
- Archive voicemail, call recordings, SMS, and fax messages automatically.
- Access and share content easily and enhance call recordings with AI through Box Skills.
- Filter and view status reports or export for further analysis.
Team Messaging benefits
- Enjoy easy-to-use team messaging capabilities—just select your Box document and share directly from within the Box app.
- Drive productivity and project visibility by seamlessly sharing content between Box and RingCentral.
- Fax your Box documents to up to 50 recipients simultaneously with just a few clicks.
- Add a cover page and custom message.
- Link and collaborate using the Rainbow Office app.
- Rainbow Office for Box integrations are available to all Alcatel customers
- Rainbow Office Archiver requires Rainbow Office editions Premium and above.
- You must have a Box account and be running operating systems with Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion or above.
- Rainbow Office for Box is a browser-based application.
- Supported browsers: Chrome 30 and above, Firefox 25 and above, Safari 6.0.5 and above, and Internet Explorer 11 and above.