With Office@Hand Phone for Windows, you can access your phone system directly from your computer and take your business calls, voice messages, SMS texts, and faxes anywhere you have a broadband connection. Untether your office and keep productive by moving easily between your Windows files and business communications on the same computer.
Intuitive Interface and Advanced Call Management
- Plug in a headset and use Office@Hand Phone for Desktop to make and receive calls, texts, and faxes from your Internet-enabled PC. HD voice quality offers clearer sound.
- All messages instantly sync with your account, so you can stay on top of your communications.
- User-friendly robust call controls - make cold or warm call transfers, park calls in the cloud, flip calls on the fly, record conversations instantly, and more.
- Add up to four callers to an existing call, or split calls at any time.
- Screen incoming calls - ignore calls, send callers to voicemail, or reply with automated prepared messages.
- Your company directory is synched and automatically updated so you can see when your colleagues are available for a chat or call.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook. Make calls or send texts or faxes to your contacts from within Microsoft Office applications.
- Receive or send text messages directly from your computer to your contacts or to any phone number.
- Click phone numbers in text messages to call; click URLs to go to that location.
- Group text among your colleagues. View the conversation in one text thread.
Voice Conferencing and Web Meetings
- Easily start an audio conference or web meeting from Office@Hand Phone for Desktop without needing to use separate applications.
- Send invitations by email or text, and include international dial-in numbers when you need them.
- Participants also using Office@Hand Phone for Desktop can automatically join a conference call from the invitation, with no cumbersome dial-in numbers to remember.
- Add callers any time during a conference call.