Vuesion QX CCaaS for AT&T Office@Hand
Vuesion QX is a robust and feature rich inbound and outbound blended omnichannel Contact Center software suite. CCaaS, cloud or premise.
Be the first to write a customer review
Vuesion QX app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
Vuesion® QX is a robust and feature rich inbound and outbound blended omnichannel Contact Center software suite. Customers can choose their preferred deployment model from CCaaS and Cloud to premise and hybrid.
Vuesion QX base package:
Vuesion QX Select
- Routing: Skills-based routing, advanced and priority routing, DNIS, ANI, area codes routing.
- Queue Announcements: Call announcements with position in queue and average hold time, play different announcements per queue, and opt-out from queue.
- Agents: Web-based software with presence, call control and software wallboard, Agent states with reason codes, multi-level after-call resolutions, and agent notes.
- Supervisors: Real-time monitoring, scrolling marquee per group, real-time agent status and skill levels override, threshold alerts, and analytics.
- Analytics and Reporting: web-based software with performance summary and details analytics and charts. Customizations provided on the fly for all channels & Vuesion QX options. Auto-reports are delivered automatically by email.
- Wallboard: Customizable wallboard with single queue or multiple queues display with graphics, rolling carousel and real-time hourly summary chart.
Options available for the Vuesion QX Select package:
- Callback number queuing
- Post-Call survey
Workforce Optimization (WFO)
- Voice Recording
- KPI Scoring
- Screen Recording with dual screen support
- Email & SMS queuing and reporting
- Webchat queuing and reporting
- CRM Integration and screen pop
- WebRTC and SIP softphone support
- RestAPI for custom and advanced CRM integrations
Agent-based Auto Dial
- Multiple simultaneous campaigns
- Preview, Progressive & Power dial modes
- IVR based predictive auto dialer
- IVR based interactive auto dialer
- Multi-level scripts IVR call flow
- CRM Integration and data dip for advanced intelligent routing
Workforce Management (WFM)
- Agent scheduling and shift management
- Auto scheduling
Vuesion QX integrates with RingCentral as follows:
·RingCentral SIP extensions for the IVR and queue management
·RingCentral WebRTC API for the Agents’ softphone