TeamSupport for AT&T Office@Hand
This seamless integration with TeamSupport improves customer support efficiency and customer satisfaction.
TeamSupport app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
Integrate RingCentral for TeamSupport and provide your agents with the key customer information they need in a snap. When your customers call for help, their ticket history, service agreements and happiness index automatically appear in your TeamSupport account, ensuring a great customer experience. Use any RingCentral device to take calls and automatically bring up the matching TeamSupport account.
- Receive calls through your RingCentral phone system directly from within your TeamSupport tickets.
- Incoming calls are instantly matched to existing TeamSupport customer records and displayed on the screen, so agents can immediately provide insightful conversation.
- Agents can effortlessly enter notes about active calls directly in customer and contact records.
- Work anytime through your favorite browser on Windows® or Mac® - no software to install.
- Use any RingCentral-enabled device: your desk phone, the RingCentral mobile app, or RingCentral for Desktop.
Original release date: 2015-09-25
- TeamSupport for RingCentral is available to all RingCentral Office® customers
- You must have a TeamSupport Enterprise Edition account
- Supported browsers: Chrome™, Safari™, Firefox™, IE™