RingCentral for Slack
Enhance productivity & team collaboration by enabling users to instantly start a video meeting or place a call!
Slack App Integration for RingCentral
RingCentral for Slack provides teams with the tools to enhance productivity and drive collaboration on the fly within Slack. Communicate and collaborate quickly with teammates by starting a RingCentral Video meeting directly from Slack's text box. Quickly connect with a colleague by making a call using RingCentral from the native call icon. Leverage Slack commands and drive productivity across all functions.
- Start a RingCentral Video meeting or a RingCentral audio conference call with simple commands. (i.e. /RingCentral [call, meet, help].
- Call a specific phone number within Slack by using the command /RingCentral Call <enter phone number>.
- Initiate a RingCentral meeting with a click of a button
- Make a phone call using RingCentral
- Seamless integration with Slack
- Connecting Slack with the business applications you use every day allows you to automate the tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
- Productive team collaboration
- RingCentral for Slack enables your teams to instantly evolve their team conversations as needed, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
- Streamlined business communications
- RingCentral for Slack reduces the need for users to switch between applications while collaborating within teams.
- RingCentral for Slack is available to all RingCentral Office® customers
- You must have an active Slack account
- RingCentral for Slack is compatible with RingCentral Video and RingCentral Meetings.
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|