RingCentral for Slack
Enhance productivity & team collaboration by enabling users to instantly start a video meeting or place a call!
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Slack App Integration for AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand for Slack provides teams with the tools to enhance productivity and drive collaboration on the fly within Slack. Communicate and collaborate quickly with teammates by starting a AT&T Office@Hand Video meeting directly from Slack's text box. Quickly connect with a colleague by making a call using RingCentral from the native call icon. Leverage Slack commands and drive productivity across all functions.
Note: This app stores your data in the US. The data may include authentication tokens, user accounts, and other information. Please contact support if you have any concerns.
- Start a AT&T Office@Hand Video meeting or a AT&T Office@Hand audio conference call with simple commands. (i.e. /RingCentral [call, meet, help].
- Call a specific phone number within Slack by using the command /RingCentral Call <enter phone number>.
- Initiate a AT&T Office@Hand meeting with a click of a button
- Make a phone call using AT&T Office@Hand
Seamless integration with Slack
Connecting Slack with the business applications you use every day allows you to automate the tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
Productive team collaboration
AT&T Office@Hand for Slack enables your teams to instantly evolve their team conversations as needed, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Streamlined business communications
AT&T Office@Hand for Slack reduces the need for users to switch between applications while collaborating within teams.
- RingCentral for Slack is available to all RingCentral Office® customers
- You must have an active Slack account
- RingCentral for Slack is compatible with RingCentral Video and RingCentral Meetings.