Shadow Bot is an interactive liaison between RSI Shadow applications and team messaging users.
Shadow Bot is an interactive facilitator of communications between RSI Shadow applications and AT&T Office@Hand team collaboration users. The bot can be engaged directly or added to a group or team to receive real time notifications of events such as calls to international destinations and or emergency services.
Shadow Bot can be accessed by RSI customers with Shadow Agent licenses. The bot is generally implemented for access by teams or direct engagement with a user.
1) Make sure you have a licensed implementation of Shadow Agent
2) Add Shadow Bot to a team or to a direct chat.
To add Shadow Bot to any team or chat, simply click add + to add team members.
Search for Shadow Bot and add team member.
4) Shadow Bot will now listen for notifications to deliver to you (or your team)!
5) To stop Shadow Bot from sending you notifications, type unsubscribe (or help for more commands).
6) To contact RSI, ask Shadow Bot for contact details. Type contact.
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Edit Extensions||View and update extension information, including name, extension number, phone number, email, etc.|
|Team Messaging||Post messages, as well as view, edit and delete Team Messaging related data|
|Webhook Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to webhook notifications|