Shadow Bot Add-In
Shadow Bot is an interactive liaison between RSI Shadow applications and team messaging users.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Shadow Bot Add-in for AT&T Office@Hand
Real time Notifications from RSI applications
Shadow Bot is an interactive facilitator of communications between RSI Shadow applications and AT&T Office@Hand team collaboration users. The bot can be engaged directly or added to a group or team to receive real time notifications of events such as calls to international destinations and or emergency services.
NEW: Line of Business reports on demand or scheduled for delivery.
Shadow Bot can be asked to produce an Instant Report or a scheduled set of reports delivered directly to an individual, group or team
Shadow Bot can be accessed by RSI customers with Shadow Agent licenses. The bot is generally implemented for access by teams or direct engagement with a user.
To Register Shadow Bot
1) Make sure you have a licensed implementation of Shadow Agent
2) Add Shadow Bot to a team or to a direct chat.
To add Shadow Bot to any team or chat, simply click add + to add team members.
Search for Shadow Bot and add team member.
4) Shadow Bot will now listen for notifications to deliver to you (or your team)!
5) To stop Shadow Bot from sending you notifications, type unsubscribe (or help for more commands).
6) To contact RSI, ask Shadow Bot for contact details. Type contact.
More Information about the Shadow family of products