Office@Hand for Salesforce
Empower your Salesforce system with cloud communications capabilities and create a more collaborative CRM experience.
Salesforce App Integration for Office@Hand
Let Office@Hand for Salesforce enhance your CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can also quickly assign call dispositions, log calls, take notes, schedule meetings and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning.
Office@Hand Directory Support: Now you can search and select personal contacts in your Office@Hand company directory.
Custom Objects: Objects matched in the "Related To" field of a call log are no longer limited to Account, Opportunity, or Case. Admins now have the flexibility to create custom objects that are key to their organization's business processes, auditing and/or reporting.
Office@Hand Unified App: Users can now make and receive calls from the Office@Hand unified app. No need to download the Office@Hand phone app.
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage Office@Hand calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the Office@Hand Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule an Office@Hand meeting from within your Salesforce account.
- Installation Made Easy: Now introducing an install wizard that will take the admin through a series of simple steps to configure the integration in 7 simple steps.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
- Integrates with Salesforce app: Click to dial any number in the Salesforce1™ Mobile App to initiate calls using your Office@Hand mobile app.
► Seamless integration with Salesforce
Integrating your Office@Hand solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
► Streamlined business communications
Office@Hand for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
► Exceptional customer experiences
Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver timely and personalized customer experience.
- Office@Hand for Salesforce is available for Office@Hand Premium & Enterprise customers.
- You must have a Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited Edition account.
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™ 30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
- If utilizing Service Cloud, user must have a Service Cloud account
- Office@Hand for Salesforce is NOT compatible with community licenses.
- High Velocity Sales feature compatibility: ONLY available for Lightning.
- Last updated: 08/26/21
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Telephony Sessions||Control advanced telephony session features|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Notifications||Send notifications to the current user|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|