AT&T Office@Hand Pulse for Contact Center
Monitor important metrics with real-time alerts and notifications via Pulse for Contact Center.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
RingCentral Pulse for Contact Centers
AT&T Office@Hand Pulse uses intelligent bots to monitor agent interactions, customer issues, and real-time and historical events within your AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center. With a simple configuration tool, you can monitor what you care about without needing an IT person to build out an integration. Integrated directly with the AT&T Office@Hand app, Pulse sends alerts to the right team at the right time to enable immediate collaboration and service issue resolution.
- Automate bots to alert supervisors when KPIs aren’t met so those who need to act can take prompt action
- Share critical information in the notification with individuals and teams via RingCentral team messaging for rapid collaboration from any device
- Manage alerts and teams through an easy-to-use dashboard that tracks trends before they become root causes
- AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center
- AT&T Office@Hand App
Original release date: 2018-08-11
- Requires Windows® 7 or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 66 (or later), Firefox® 60 (or later), Safari® 11.1.1 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 11 (or later), Microsoft Edge 17 (or later).
- Use the AT&T Office@Hand app on desktop, mobile, or web.
- You must be a AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center customer.