AT&T Office@Hand Pulse for Contact Center
Monitor important metrics with real-time alerts and notifications via Pulse for Contact Center.
Be the first to write a customer review
RingCentral Pulse for Contact Centers
AT&T Office@Hand Pulse uses intelligent bots to monitor agent interactions, customer issues, and real-time and historical events within your AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center. With a simple configuration tool, you can monitor what you care about without needing an IT person to build out an integration. Integrated directly with the AT&T Office@Hand app, Pulse sends alerts to the right team at the right time to enable immediate collaboration and service issue resolution.
- Automate bots to alert supervisors when KPIs aren’t met so those who need to act can take prompt action
- Share critical information in the notification with individuals and teams via RingCentral team messaging for rapid collaboration from any device
- Manage alerts and teams through an easy-to-use dashboard that tracks trends before they become root causes
- AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center
- AT&T Office@Hand App
Original release date: 2018-08-11
- Requires Windows® 7 or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 66 (or later), Firefox® 60 (or later), Safari® 11.1.1 (or later), and Internet Explorer® 11 (or later), Microsoft Edge 17 (or later).
- Use the AT&T Office@Hand app on desktop, mobile, or web.
- You must be a AT&T Office@Hand Contact Center customer.