AT&T Office@Hand for Presults
Automated data archiving for SEC and FINRA compliance.
Be the first to write a customer review
RingCentral for Presults
AT&T Office@Hand for Presults is a direct integration where users can archive their AT&T messages (such as your text and SMS data). Presults is used by individuals, firms and institutions that are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and FINRA in order to comply with recordkeeping rules and regulations. Presults for RingCentral helps you to manage and archive your conversations.
- Direct API integration to store your SMS, and chats data
- Ability to export your AT&T Office@Hand data at anytime
- Search for keywords and filter by dates
- Automatically archive all SMS and opt-in to archive team chats and voicemails
- Direct integration with Presults
- Store all of your client communications in one place
- Search and audit your text communications
The AT&T Office@Hand for Presults app can be connected through the Presults console (console.presults.com) after it is enabled by our Customer Support Team.
- Connect your account in the Presults Console
- AT&T Office@Hand MVP Premium or Ultimate license