AT&T Office@Hand for Pipedrive
Enhance Pipedrive with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR
- Avaya Cloud Office
- BT Cloud Work
- Rainbow Office
- RingCentral with Verizon
- TELUS Business Connect
- Unify Office
- Vodafone Business UC
These service providers are built on top of the RingCentral Platform. Apps that work for RingCentral also work for these service providers.
Pipedrive for AT&T Office@Hand
Let AT&T Office@Hand for Pipedrive enhance your CRM experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions.
This integration is a Google Chrome extension.
This integration is a community project using the AT&T Office@Hand Embeddable widget, not an officially supported product, however, community support is available.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Pipedrive using a hover-to-show tooltip to show click-to-call button on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming and outgoing calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Contacts sync: Sync Pipedrive contacts to RingCentral widget for easy direct dialing.
- Contacts activities access: view contact activities from within the widget.
- Call/SMS/Voicemail log sync: Sync RingCentral call log to Pipedrive contacts and deals automatically or manually so agents efficiently log call details.
- Easy Access: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using Google Chrome.
- Active call control: Control active calls in other devices.
- RingCentral Video: Click to open RingCentral Video & syncRingCentral Video recordings to Pipedrive
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-spa/releases to download and extract the following zip file pipedrive-embeddable-ringcentral-phone-x.x.x.zip .
2. Go to Chrome extensions page available under the "More Tools" > "Extensions" menu.
3. Open developer mode using the toggle in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Load dist as unpacked package by clicking the "Load Upacked" button and selecting the correct folder.
4. Go to https://pipedrive.com to verify.
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2020-05-13
Google Chrome browser latest version.