Office@Hand for Skype for Business helps your entire company become more productive and work more efficiently by leveraging Office@Hand’s reliable enterprise-grade cloud communications solution. Make and receive calls to any number using the latest WebRTC technology. Easily host an audio conference with up to 1,000 participants. Start an on-line meeting with feature-rich in-meeting experience. Office@Hand for Skype for Business lets you extend your high-quality communications with anyone worldwide.
Please find more details in User Guide.
Original release date:
- Enjoy reliable, clear calls directly within Office@Hand for Skype for Business to any local or international phone number, not just your Skype contacts.
- Switch easily between calls with extended call control features, including one-click call transfers, Call Flip, call recording, and more.
- Choose a unique outbound caller ID for individual calls to meet your specific business needs.
- Hold an instant, one-click conference call with up to 1,000 participants and enable unique conference bridge access and international dial-in numbers.
- Start an instant Office@Hand video meeting or easily share your screen with any of your contacts.
- Send texts to individuals or groups right from within Office@Hand for Skype for Business, even those outside your Skype contacts.
- Enjoy full conversation view and access to your SMS history.
- Allow colleagues to instantly see your current availability within the Office@Hand for Skype for Business app.
- Office@Hand Standard, Premium or Enterprise Edition
- PC with Windows 7 or later (32-bit & 64-bit) or Surface with Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Skype for Business 2015 or later