Office@Hand for Microsoft Outlook
Seamlessly blend phone and video capabilities into Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
Transform Outlook into a robust productivity hub with AT&T Office@Hand communications and collaboration features. With your business communications in one place, you and your employees can be more productive and work more efficiently. AT&T Office@Hand for Outlook creates a powerful best-of-breed solution that gives Microsoft Outlook® the best of both worlds: enterprise-caliber communications—click-to-dial, business SMS, unified directory experience, audio, and AT&T Office@Hand meetings—integrated into the most popular email client.
- Make and receive calls, and send and receive business SMS.
- Access complete communications history—calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails.
- Quickly call or SMS from Outlook contact cards.
- Easily connect with contacts found in mail messages- Select any phone number or name to call or text and AT&T Office@Hand will suggest matching records from the directory.
- Advanced active call controls: Group calling (add up to 10 participants), transfer, flip, mute, and hold.
- View all AT&T Office@Hand, personal, and Outlook contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Receive desktop notifications for incoming calls.
- Schedule and launch a meeting from a single screen and invite participants seamlessly.
- Customize user settings based on preferences.
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Available for all Office@Hand customers
- Requires Outlook 2013 or later are supported
- Requires Windows® 7 (or later) operating system, 1 GHz (32-bit) or 2 GHz (64-bit) of processor, 512 MB of memory, 200 MB of hard drive space