AT&T Office@Hand Phone for Linux
A desktop cloud communications (phone, messaging, sms and video) client by and for the Linux community.
Be the first to write a customer review
AT&T Office@Hand for Linux
A AT&T Office@Hand desktop client for Linux, built with AT&T Office@Hand Embeddable.
- Voice: make call with webRTC
- Messages: Support to read messages, send SMS
- Call History: read recent call history
RingCentral Labs is a program that lets RingCentral engineers, platform product managers and other employees share RingCentral apps they've created with the customer community. RingCentral Labs apps are free to use, but are not official products, and should be considered community projects - these apps are not officially tested or documented. For help on any RingCentral Labs app please consult each project's GitHub Issues message boards - RingCentral support is not available for these applications.
Original release date: 2019-05-30
Linux (Tested in Ubuntu)
1. Go to https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable-electron-app/releases to download package
2. Click or use command line (dpkg) to install
3. Find the app in your app list