Jira Server Add-in Beta
Embed your Jira workflows directly into team messaging for a seamless task management experience.
Be the first to write a customer review
Jira Server Add-in
The new interactive Jira Add-in for AT&T Office@Hand will notify you whenever an update is made to your Jira ticket in the AT&T Office@Hand team messaging conversation of your choice. Stay on top of your work by seamlessly updating the ticket status, selecting due dates, and adding comments without leaving the AT&T Office@Hand app.
Note: This app stores your data in the US. The data may include authentication tokens, user accounts, and other information. Please contact support if you have any concerns.
- Jira for AT&T Office@Hand is now GA!
- Now, multiple ticket updates are consolidated into a single view, reducing the messaging burden for everyone following the ticket
- Work smarter with easy access to key ticket information like summary, status, and priority.
- Add comments, view, and set ticket status and due dates with interactive cards.
- Receive real-time notifications to your RingCentral conversations whenever a Jira ticket is created or updated.
- Receive notifications in a direct, group, or team message.
- Take your work wherever you go, and receive Jira notifications on any device including desktop, mobile, or tablet.
The Jira Add-in reduces the need to switch between multiple applications to stay on top of tickets by bringing Jira directly into the AT&T Office@Hand app.
Productive team collaboration
With the Jira Add-in, you can receive notifications of Jira updates and tag co-workers directly from within the AT&T Office@Hand app, consolidating your work environment into a single view.
Reduce email and app overload
The Jira Add-in pulls updates into the team messaging app instead of receiving email notifications from Jira, which dramatically helps reduce the number of emails being sent and received.