IVR Orchestrator for AT&T Office@Hand
Bulk orchestration of IVR prompt media across multiple IVRs quickly and easily.
Be the first to write a customer review
IVR Orchestrator app integration for RingCentral
IVR Orchestrator provides bulk orchestration of IVR prompt media across multiple IVR’s in your AT&T Office@Hand® account. The IVR prompt is the media that callers hear when calling an IVR before any key presses are performed. A summary of available features includes:
- Bulk orchestration of IVR prompt media across multiple IVR’s.
- Schedule and combine prompts to start/end on a specific date/time.
- Tag IVR names with custom values to group and filter by business-specific logic for easier bulk editing.
- API integration to your RingCentral® media library and IVR’s.
- Customizable role-based access and granular permissions control.
Chrome or Firefox web browser and a AT&T Office@Hand® account with multi-level IVR feature enabled.
Log in to IVR Orchestratorusing your AT&T Office@Hand® credentials at the following URL:
New accounts automatically receive a free 14-day trial period upon first login. After the trial period expires, you must contact your Account Executive or Sales Representative to purchase a subscription for your account.
To get started orchestrating your first IVR visit the docs.