Enhance HubSpot with embedded communications capabilities and create a more collaborative experience.
With AT&T Office@Hand for Hubspot, we embed key AT&T Office@Hand capabilities into your Hubspot CRM account, allowing you to get more work done and communicate directly from Hubspot.
With the new message hub feature users can:
You can now click-to-SMS! Easily click a number and send a text a number from right within your browser or chrome extension.
• Call controls:Leverage AT&T Office@Hand calling capabilities like call controls, inbound and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Hubspot.
• Click-to-call:Easily click to call from right within your browser or your AT&T Office@Hand chrome extension.
• Instant screen pop:When a call comes in, AT&T Office@Hand for Hubspot instantly responds; identifying the caller by their corresponding Hubspot record. If no record is available, you’ll get the option to easily add a new record as a contact, company, deal, or ticket.
• Association call logging:You can also log calls with several associations. Be able to log a call under several associations, such as the company, active deals, or tickets.
• Analytics:Make a custom report and view your AT&T Office@Hand data within Hubspot and get actionable insights with invaluable metrics into individual and team performances
• Work the way you want:There’s no software to download; you can log on and get access to RingCentral for Hubspot from any PC or Mac.
• You must be on a HubSpot Free, Starter, Professional, or Enterprise plan.
• Requires Windows XP or above or Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
• Supported browsers include Internet Explorer 11 + (Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher), IE Edge 38+ (Windows 7, 8, 10, or higher), Firefox 52+ (Windows, Mac), Chrome 56+ (Windows, Mac), and Safari 11+ (Mac).
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Call Control||Control and manage phone calls in real-time|
|Meetings||Create, view, update and delete meetings|
|VoIP Calling||Register VoIP-enabled devices, and make and receive VoIP calls|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|Interoperability||Facilitate inter-app authorization and perform other interoperability functions|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Contacts||View, create, update and delete personal address book contacts|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|