AT&T Office@Hand for Google Chrome
Streamline workflows to drive productivity with your Google account to create a powerful business communications hub.
Google Chrome app integration for AT&T Office@Hand
Seamlessly integrate your AT&T Office@Hand communications and collaboration solution with Google Cloud to create a powerful business communications hub. The AT&T Office@Hand for Google Chrome extension makes it easy for your teams to access key AT&T Office@Hand features without leaving their Google applications, simplifying workflow, and increasing productivity.
- Schedule and join video meetings
- Join waiting rooms
- Access global dial in numbers
Chrome browser softphone:
- Access AT&T Office@Hand from any Chrome web page
- Visit the message hub to view or respond to texts, voicemails, and faxes
- View your complete communications history (calls, texts, and voicemails)
- Manage inbound call handling settings and active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, and more)
- Combine your AT&T Office@Hand and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Click-to-call or click-to-SMS phone numbers from any Chrome web page
- Determine a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Set your presence and view the presence of your AT&T Office@Hand and Google contacts
- Schedule meetings and invite with Google Calendar
- Office@Hand for Google is available to all Office@Hand customers
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® XP (or later) or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later) operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 30 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS